The industry of computer software and internet is fast moving, with rapidly evolving products and constantly changing technology platforms such as mobile devices and internet-of-thing.
Software presents a unique set of challenges for patent protection, including the law of patent illegibility. Keeping up with the ever-changing law and properly framing a patent application are crucial steps in overcoming these challenges. STIP stays abreast of any changes to the laws and understand how they may affect your innovations and technological inventions.
Some of the technology areas we are handling include:
- Artificial intelligence
- Augmented reality/virtual reality
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency
- E-commerce and internet
- Embedded and vehicular systems
- Knowledge systems and data mining
- Machine learning
- Streaming media
- Signal processing software
- User interface techniques